Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Solved installation error

More
5 years 1 week ago #31 by rich
Replied by rich on topic installation error
The biggest problem was the install abort without error message. But I tried yesterday in the night again to install Kunena. It was again only possible to install Kunena 5.1.6 (with errors), and therefore I had checked it again with the debug mode and found database errors.
It seems, creating new Kunena tables is blocked by something, but when the tables already exists, is this step not needed anymore. Therefore I had the idea, with the clean database tables. I hope, it works now all without errors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #32 by martinsai
Replied by martinsai on topic installation error
Thnx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where can I donate?

More
5 years 1 week ago #33 by rich
Replied by rich on topic installation error
If you want to leave a donation, you can use the donate-button on the right side here in the forum. We are happy about every donation. :)

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds