Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Merged [Merged topic] How to insert banner advertisements (e.g. Google AdSense) in Kunena

More
13 years 1 month ago #31 by DuckJunkie
@sozzled
I agree. Whenever I find a solution to a problem/question, I always update my forum posts in hopes to help others out and provide assistance with documentation. I have no developer experience and have been using Joomla less than a year so I am very thankful when people help clarify things for me and try to do the same in return! I wish I would have had screen shots to share since this is actually quite easy if you are Joomla 1.5.x and Kunena 1.6.x. (Pictures are worth a thousand words right?) Please feel free to use my explanation(s) in the documentation if you feel it will help others! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32 by sozzled
Thanks, DJ. If only I had the time to extract the pertinent information from the hundreds and thousands of wonderful messages that members of the community have posted (on the forum) and to deftly craft some beautiful prose - with pictures - and write it up in the Wiki, I would do this.

Alas, I spend 6-8 hours (most days) attending to wrestling with the 50 questions that people ask. Obviously, if the documentation was better, I could cut this time in half. What's really needed from the community is help with beginning the process: drafting the Wiki article - and starting things off. After that I would only need to make minor edits afterwards.

It's a thankless task. If people would like to offer their help with Wiki writing, please let me know by PM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DuckJunkie

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #33 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Kunena 1.6 Advertisements
I want to set up advertisements on my forum to be displayed like under posts and stuff (Goggle Adsense)

I was just woundering how i would do it because i have seen it before ?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #34 by Mortti
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #35 by ahidman
Replied by ahidman on topic Ads in Kunena
Helo!

How can I ad ads in Kunena

Like this:
www.screencast.com/users/ahidman/folders...6d-8096-f31ba33fd5b8

//Ahidman

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 10 months ago #36 by sozzled
*** Topic merged ***

Please see msg #2 in this topic
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #37 by 13morris

""For placement on Index Page: kunena_section_n
where n = number of section on a page where you wish the module to appear (new in Kunena 1.6.1)""

cannot found it. i tried to insert the id section but.. nothing..
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by 13morris.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 8 months ago #38 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Re: Kunena 1.6 Advertisements
Well i was kind of after the way kunena has there adds layed out on the forum.

More
12 years 8 months ago #39 by sozzled
See msg #3 above. That's how then banner ads are done on this website.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 8 months ago #40 by C0n
Indeed created new custom module pasted the html code that contained adsense content into it and put down that as the module position all is working gloriously :3

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds