Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Merged [Merged topic] How to insert banner advertisements (e.g. Google AdSense) in Kunena

More
13 years 3 months ago #11 by hkymre
I put <center> tags around the adsense code and it works puts the ads in the middle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #12 by rain
Replied by rain on topic Re: google ads on kunena forum

hkymre wrote: I put <center> tags around the adsense code and it works puts the ads in the middle.

thank U, it worked !!! B)
Adsense with Joomla + Kunena
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by rain.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13 by rain
Replied by rain on topic Banner positions
I recently tried to place 3 banners under the first topic in a one raw, but cannot place, it displays like this in the pic, I use " kunena_msg_1 " code
how to place 3 banners in one raw ? can anyone help me ?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #14 by rain
Replied by rain on topic Re: Banner positions
i learned the system by my self, but got a problem. kunena cant place more than 3 banners for a page, why is that ? how to get avoid from this ?
I used this tag to get all 3 rectangles to a one line..
<div style="float:right">code</div>

just changed right,left,center
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by rain.

More
13 years 2 months ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Banner positions
I'm not very familiar with the module positions in Kunena except what I've read in the Wiki .

For the users in my websites, I want them to feel comfortable using the forum and not to be distracted by lots of flashy banner ads ... but that's just my preference and that's why I don't know all the answers, either.

The restriction on the number of banners might be a Kunena issue or it could be a Google ad issue - I don't know the answer to that question. Please read the Wiki article that I've referred you to for instructions on how to include banner ads in Kunena.

More
  • scorcher99
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #17 by scorcher99
Replied by scorcher99 on topic Re: K1.6 and adsense
Problem was in editor and his cleaning feature. When I set to use "no edit" I could paste code from adsense. Look: fifaonline.net.pl/forum.html

More
13 years 2 months ago #18 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: K1.6 and adsense

scorcher99 wrote: Problem was in editor and his cleaning feature. When I set to use "no edit" I could paste code from adsense. Look: fifaonline.net.pl/forum.html

correct. If you want to create module positions for adsense you need to do that without a Joomla editor active. You need the plain html text. Then it is super easy. Does not take any plugins or extra modules to do that. What comes with Joomla itself (custom module) works perfectly fine. Duplicate them to apply them to multiple postions. Up to 3 for google per page, but you can mix in others - just watch your page load.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 2 months ago #19 by djlucky69
Hi there!
I just installed the new version of kunena in www.funhelps.com and a private part of www.roiage.com And is ... Perfect!!!!
;)

in www.funhelps.com I'm trying also to put adverds between messages which are a javascript provided by bidvertiser. so how may integrate them???
thanks again for your help you are doing an perfect work

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #20 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to have a module, but not some javascript code, this should help : docs.kunena.org/index.php/Module_Positions and docs.kunena.org/index.php/Set_up_a_module_in_kunena_position

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.837 seconds