Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Ebay widget not working

More
6 years 6 months ago #21 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic Ebay widget not working

rich wrote: Is it possible, that you export the table *_kunena_configuration with phpMyAdmin and send it as zip file to xxxxxxxxx? (Address without star) Please send me also your eBay AppID key, I wants test it.
If you want, you can also create also a account for me.

Thank you!
Email is sent!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #22 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Ebay widget not working
Your ebaycode is correctly and has worked on my test page. But it is hard to find, why it doesn't work on your side. Your page includes many errors.
If you go in the backend to "Kunena -> Diagnostics" you see broken items. You can fix it, if you click on the right site on Delete Broken Items or Fix Issues. But before you click on the fix buttons, you need a database backup!

In your log "Kunena -> Logs" are more then 2000 errors listed. Some Fatal Errors are "Message" : "Allowed memory size of xxxxxxx bytes exhausted". Maybe you hve too many extensions and you need a higher memory size.
With so many errors it was too dangerous for me on your live page to experiment. In this case it would be better if you create a duplicate as test page.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 6 months ago #23 by larbut
Thank you for the feedback, rich.
I have now fixed all problems in the diagnostics section. (I have backup of the databases before fix/delete)

I'm trying to understand the Log, but it's not easy.
I have had problems with my new host (I was moved from a problem free environment (Wiredtree) to Liquidweb which is not trouble free. Among other things I've had problems with slow loading etc. I have since then disabled one large component (sh404SEF) which seem to have lightened the burden on the server.

Looking at the error messages in the Log, the "Type 64's" seem to be the latest ones, and looks to be related to PHP 7.0?
I'm on PHP 7.0.19, but maybe I'm missing some modules? It also looks like my template, RocketTheme Nuance, is involved in this?
Any advice on what to do with these logged errors is highly appreciated!

{"type":64,"message":"require_once(): Failed opening required '\/home\/admin\/public_html\/libraries\/joomla\/document\/html\/renderer\/head.php' (include_path='\/home\/admin\/public_html\/plugins\/system\/shlib\/shl_packages\/\/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal\/library:.:\/opt\/cpanel\/ea-php70\/root\/usr\/share\/pear')","file":"\/home\/admin\/public_html\/templates\/rt_nuance\/error.php","line":125}

Unfortunately, I don't have any where to place a duplicate of my site. I just don't have the space for it..

-Lars

More
6 years 6 months ago #24 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Ebay widget not working
Looks like you are missing that file. Try backend - components - joomla update -check for updates - Reinstall Joomla core files

More
6 years 6 months ago #25 by larbut

810 wrote: Looks like you are missing that file. Try backend - components - joomla update -check for updates - Reinstall Joomla core files

Hi,
The above mentioned error proved to be caused by my template (RT Nuance) which referred to files removed by Joomla in 3.8.0 (according to Rocket Theme) I have updated the Template now.

So, 372 of the 2072 errors listed in the Kunena Log should now be ok.

Among the remaining 1700 about 1200 of them has this error:
Code:
{"type":1,"message":"Method KunenaLayout::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught Error: Call to a member function isImage() on null","file":"/home/admin/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php","line":0}

This looks to be a Blue Eagle 5 template problem?

I hope this is not derailing the original issue; that the eBay widgets are not showing.
Please feel free to use credentials and info sent to rich to investigate both front- and back-end of my site.

Thanks,
-Lars

More
6 years 6 months ago #26 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Ebay widget not working
It's possible, that you have installed a cache extension, which I have not found? I've noticed, that many things are in your cache, although the Joomla cache is disabled.
And why have you so many links in the component Redirects? Are there redirects to the old page?

More
6 years 6 months ago #27 by larbut

rich wrote: It's possible, that you have installed a cache extension, which I have not found? I've noticed, that many things are in your cache, although the Joomla cache is disabled.

I'm using Cloudflare. I've "paused" it just now, if you want to test without it. (site will be slower)

rich wrote: And why have you so many links in the component Redirects? Are there redirects to the old page?

I had to make the redirects after disabling sh404SEF and going with Joomla SEF URLs. The redirects are from old sh404SEF urls to the new Joomla SEF urls, and from non-SEF urls to new Joomla SEF urls.

-Lars

More
6 years 6 months ago #28 by larbut
Sorry to bring this up again, but I really need more suggestions as to why the eBay widget is not working on my site.
The ability to easy show eBay ads is an important feature on my site...

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. :-)

-Lars

More
6 years 6 months ago #29 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Ebay widget not working
try clean cache: backend - system - cache - clear cache

More
6 years 6 months ago #30 by larbut

810 wrote: try clean cache: backend - system - cache - clear cache

Done, no change.

-Lars

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds