Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Failed upgrade to Kunena 3.0.7

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by donkey12
Hi there,

I've tried to upgrade Kunena 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 using the automatic tool from Joomla 2.5.28 back-end but failed.
Find below the error message displayed:

Error connecting to the server: HttpVersionNotSupportedThe HTTP version specified is not supported.BDC0A8FDCF21CAD6Km2RYR3w3l2m/15Y6vx76En0Xd7OnqCLU1uxPfd14YWgAGOrGKEcq0ARGFXtuze5wJnrYNAsXoiu9eo1PNdAXboyXVdj5CBW
Package download failed: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/...3.0.7_2015-02-01.zip

How can I possibly resolve this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by gjr
Replied by gjr on topic Failed upgrade to Kunena 3.0.7
Same error here, on Joomla 2.5.

Is there already a solution?

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Failed upgrade to Kunena 3.0.7
It's a server issue with some servers. Those same servers in theory would have issues pulling the Joomla core updates.

If your server (hosting) isn't supporting this, then you need to download it manually, and install it by the joomla installer

Ps if you have this issue, You can't also update joomla to J3.4 or J3.3.6

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe that issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/4470?lang=fr-FR help you to find where is the issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds