Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Who can see what in the confidential sections of the configuration report?

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by DarKMaSk

sozzled wrote:

DarKMaSk wrote: I ... put a dotted line before starting the configuration list. I think the dotted line made the confusion. Next time I will not use that.

What you showed in msg #1 is not what we describe as a configuration report. Information that will help you to produce a more useful Kunena configuration report is given at the top of this page, in the FAQs page and in K 3.0 Configuration Report . I hope that helps you in future.

Regarding the configuration, there are two 'confidential' sections in the report and they have some essential info which might be required to solve a problem. But, in another post, after submitting the data, the confidential section was visible with a purple background. So, I removed the configuration report. Will the 'confidential' sections be visible to others also other than me and the support stuffs ? Please confirm.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by DarKMaSk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your question is answered in the Wiki article BBcode but I will summarise the situation for you:

(1) You should never edit, change or remove, any part of the configuration report. If you do this then we do not have reliable information to help you. It is as simple as that.

(2) Anything marked with the
This message contains confidential information
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarKMaSk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds