Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Question Approved post not opening!!

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by jaylartey
1. We just installed kunena, and a user posted a topic and the admin has approved the post however its listed in the category, when u click on the subject of the post it doesn't open so u can see the full mgs? [ www.pure-jobs.com/Forum/job-seekers-advice ]

[strike]2. Also i changed the avatar, again this has changes.

3. I installed extension called thread-share-for-kumena in the module i added the position, again not showing.

4. Finally when installed a template i have notice the login box disappears does any know why?

5.the topic character length is to short how do i extend? [solved this part]
[/strike]

it would be great if someone could help out.

Many Thanks

totallyhired.com jobs
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One issue per topic; unrelated issues struck out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Approved post not opening!!
Before we deal with this particular problem, did you resolve the problem you asked us about earlier? See "Component not found" error message ; until we resolve this "component nit found" issue there is not much point attempting to deal with any other problem that you may be having.

One issue per topic please. Please read the important information (at the top of this page) about your configuration report. Thank you :)
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds