Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Add File not working with Firefox 18+

More
11 years 2 months ago #21 by joomlauser

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Please update Mootools version to 1.2.6 or to a more recent version : mootools.net/blog/2013/02/19/mootools-1-2-6-released/

Hello, which version should we use?

MooTools 1.2.6 YUI Compressor 66 kb
MooTools 1.2.6 JSMin 79 kb
MooTools 1.2.6 Uncompressed

Do I need to modify these files, or all I have to do is replace the old one (localized in /plugins/system/mtupgrade/ where can be found two files: mootools-uncompressed.js and mootools.js)
Should I replace all of them?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #22 by xillibit
Just downlaod this one : MooTools 1.2.6 JSMin 79 kb and replace mootools.js on your system

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #23 by Moonstone

xillibit wrote: Just downlaod this one : MooTools 1.2.6 JSMin 79 kb and replace mootools.js on your system

Tried that and no luck. All the menus in the admin backend stopped working.

Shimei's solution worked for me, however!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Moonstone.
More
11 years 1 month ago #24 by Mikote
I also had the problem cannot attach images with Firefox 19, but this mod work fine in my Joomla 1.5.26 and Kunena 2.0.4 installation.

Thanks!

Miguel
Madrid (Spain)
More
11 years 1 month ago #25 by xillibit
The issue touch too Firefox 19 and will touch next versions of firefox, because Mootools 1.2.5 shipped with Joomla! 1.5.26 is obsolete.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
11 years 1 month ago #26 by Mikote
I know that Joomla 1.5.26 is obsolete and I will migrate as soon as possible to Joomla 3.xx, but sometimes it is not possible as fast as I would like.

Thanks Xillibit

Miguel
Madrid (Spain)
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #27 by dumbterminal
Hi!,
The attachment doesnot work, the attachment box remains empty and no Remove file not insert button appears like it did on this forum.. I even tried it on a fresh install of joomla 1.5.26.. Please see the attached and advise..

Attachments:
More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #28 by rich
** Topics merged **

Hello dumbterminal,
You find your answer in this topic
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by rich.
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29 by dumbterminal
update: upload not working with Firefox 19.0.2
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #30 by sozzled
Did you update Joomla Mootools to work with FF 18 or FF 19? This topic tells you what to do to update Joomla Mootools.
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds