Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question jomsocial redirecting to kunena

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by marklandry1966
Hi,
My "friends" tab and several sub menu items are redirecting to Kunena when I have Joomla SEF turned on.
I've disabled all connections between JS and Kunena, upgraded to 1.6, etc., but can't get this fixed.

I've also posted on the JS forum but no luck.

Basically, in the url I'm getting the alias for the kunena menu as opposed to JS
eg www.scratchgolfer.org/players-lounge/marklandry.html
Where players-lounge is the alias for Kunena

Supposed to be getting
www.scratchgolfer.org/jomsocial/friends.html

I"m completely stumped here.
I've reverted to older backups, erasing all components and reinstalling JS, disabling all plugins and can't seem to get anything to change

Thanx a ton for your help

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here please your kunena configuration report please if you have still k1.6 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds