Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Important Youtube ID field to short

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by mplayer
I have noticed a problem with the latest 1.5 download on youtube ids. SOme of the id's youtube has are 1 to 2 characters longer than the id field on kunena will allow. Which file has the id field to up the amount of characters allowed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
When you say "the latest K 1.5" what version do you mean, exactly? Many of these issues - field sizes too small - have been fixed in K 1.6.

Thank you for your report. I will refer the matter to the developers.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by mplayer
I do not have 1.6 installed since I am not running the joomla 1.6 since its still beta. The kunena im running is 1.5.12. Or do you not have to have joomla 1.6 installed?

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
You do not need to have Joomla 1.6 installed to upgrade to K 1.6. In fact, until J! 1.6 has become stable, there have been reports that K 1.6 does not happily work with J! 1.6. Please see the release notes for K 1.6.0 for details of the technical requirements that you need to install K 1.6.0.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds