Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question How can i edit my groups color in ranks managment

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by benjamin2
Hi>
I just want to change the color of my forum administrators to red ..
any body can help ?
I installed kunena 5.12

one more thing, can I have a post editor such the post editor in vb forums in my kunena ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by C0n
Naturaly im also intreasted in this :D group colours for users with diffrent ranks / permissions would be nice :3

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by fxstein
Hi,

the coloring feature was introduced in K1.6 - It is not possible in K1.5.x

In addition K1.6: the coloring is currently fixed. With the work we have started for 1.7 and advanced ACL, we might make custom coloring available.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by C0n
custom colouring is a must have feature! :D you see it on allot of other forum types in there forum legend such as phpbb for example.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by C0n.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by Kalic
Hello, yes this would be a must have (from a users stand point).

Please i would like to ask (if not already in works), that there be a way to create and manage what each group has access to do and have rights to see/do while in that group, also if in more then one group the group with the highest or to addition to the rights would take effect much like they do in phpBB3, i am a major phpBB3 user on my sites (only due to the forums is setup the way i like it, sorry), if this was to change for Kunena then i would be able to covert my forums postings over with similar settings so it would be easy for my users to adjust, i am not here to rant or talk down on Kunena im simply saying the facts honest and true from a user of your forums "Kunena" and others and would like to say my views on what should be added as i do feel this is a great addition to any Joomla powered website for a forums.

I am sure you know whats able to be done in both Kunena and phpBB3 so i wont post links to mine, as i dont know 100% if thats allowed yet as i am still a new user here, so i hope the new version is done soon and comes out with nice features for its users.

If it comes down to it being about free and cant do as much, can you maybe provide a paid version that you can edit for users to use on there site to suit there needs? If so what would be the starting price be?

Just some thoughts of mine on the Kunena forums and others i have used and what i would like to see Kunena move towards, thanks for reading.

- Kalic.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by fxstein
Custom groups and ACL is already being worked on for Kunena 1.7

GroupJive is already supported in K1.6 - for 1.7 we are adding jomsocial and Joomla 1.6 ACL groups

for those we can then do custom colors.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds