Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Joomla/Kunena Hacked?

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by drhansen
Today when I went into my forum (at www.soundsensitive.org ) instead of the forum I got a table showing the following information (also see attached screenshot). It looks to me like either Kunena or my Joomla installation has been hacked. Has anyone else seen anything similar and have any idea what I need to do to fix it?
Code:
variable value $0 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php" $line "39" $function "check_dberror" [args] Nested Array $1 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php" $line "46" $function "__construct" $class "CKunenaTables" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $2 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php" $line "201" $function "getInstance" $class "CKunenaTables" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $3 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php" $line "393" $function "load" $class "CKunenaConfigBase" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $4 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php" $line "405" $function "__construct" $class "CKunenaConfig" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $5 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/components/com_kunena/kunena.php" $line "112" $function "getInstance" $class "CKunenaConfig" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $6 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php" $line "162" [args] Nested Array $function "require_once" $7 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/includes/application.php" $line "124" $function "renderComponent" $class "JComponentHelper" $type "->" [args] Nested Array $8 " key value $file "/usr/local/apache/[path-to-files]/index.php" $line "68" $function "dispatch" $class "JSite" $type "->" [args] Nested Array Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12 | 2009-10-02 | 1806 [ NOT UPGRADED ] | php 5.2.13 | mysql 5.0.27-standard

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Joomla/Kunena Hacked?
No - this is not a hacking attempt but the old Exception handling code of Kunena 1.0 or 1.5 (has been replaced in Kunena 1.6)

It means that a serious error has occurred while querying the database. Either a column or a table is missing.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by drhansen
Replied by drhansen on topic Re: Joomla/Kunena Hacked?
Any idea how to fix?

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Joomla/Kunena Hacked?

drhansen wrote: Any idea how to fix?

It looks like at least some of your Kunena tables got dropped or at least renamed - for that error to occur.

This can only be done through a tool like phpmyadmin.

IF the table(s) have been dropped, you need to restore them from the latest backup.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds