Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Main Forum link, Categories, Recent Discussions, & My Discussions time out

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by Kermitdude
I'm trying to diagnose but haven't been able to find any settings on the back-end that look out of place.

When trying to access the forums through the main link (I've tried switching this to "Categories, Recent Discussions, etc" the site times out. However, there is a "Latest Posts" module on the main page that will allow me to get into the forum. The only navigation that works once inside the forum is the "Quick Jump" drop-down. However, if it is a main category it will time out. Sub categories load just fine.

This site doesn't belong to me, but I've been asked to help troubleshoot the issue. After 2 days of clicking a setting and then reloading, any help is greatly appreciated.

Kunena version 1.5.12
Joomla! 1.5.18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What's happen if you disable the module kunena latest ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds