Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Users images dissapear after a while...??

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by bigmike0601
I'm Using version 1.5.15

Users will post images into a thread and the images show just fine. Then a week or so goes by and some images as missing. These are images that have been uploaded to my site/host. Here is an example: easternshoreman.com/component/kunena/whi...federalsburg-seaford

You will see only 1 of 5 images showing. All of them were working fine a week ago.

Thanks!!

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
there is not a version 1.5.15 of kunena latest version is K1.5.12

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
I don't understand why you cannot see no images apart from the first one. The underlying HTML structure is intact but the image files do not seem to be on the server any more, for example: easternshoreman.com/component/kunena/whi...federalsburg-seaford

I'm wondering how you achieved a multiple image upload under K 1.5.x, too (see [Merged topic] Loading multiple images ). Your website looks to be running K 1.5.12. Puzzling. :dry:

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by bigmike0601
Yes, the images are somehow dissapearing from the server after a while...very confusing. Multiple images are placed in a post by using the edit feature for each additional image. Not very user friendly, but it helps keep things neat.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled

bigmike0601 wrote: Multiple images are placed in a post by using the edit feature for each additional image.

Yes, exactly ... that's how it's done. So can you explain why the first message in the topic easternshoreman.com/component/kunena/whi...federalsburg-seaford has not been edited?

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by bigmike0601
Sozzled, i edited that post myself at lest 4 times to consolidate the images. Where are you looking that leads you to belive it hasnt been edited?

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled
Sorry ... failing eyesight :blush: I didn't notice the "Last edited by" indicator at the bottom right corner of the message.

I don't know what's happened at you site: something or someone has physically removed the files. Has this happened with anything else that you've uploaded? Is this still happening on a regular basis or is it just those four images?

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds