Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Wrong date order Dutch / NL translation

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by DTP2
In the user profile in the Dutch translation is a small error. The boxes say YYYY - MM - DD and the translation tooltip says DD - MM - YYYY as it should be in Dutch. In this file I changed it so it matches the boxes from the Kunena user profile. Everything else is untouched. Can someone please put this in the latest Dutch/NL translation file?

File Attachment:

File Name: nl-NL.com_...9-12.zip
File Size:19 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by DTP2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You easily edit the translation by goig here : www.transifex.net/projects/p/Kunena/team/nl_NL/

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by John
What string is it, I can take care of the correction.

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by DTP2
I immediately applied for the language team on the page advised before, but have not been approved yet. 810, please approve.

I'm talking about the Kunena_16site_com_kunena_nl_NL.ini file and line 464. This line says Dag (DD) - Maand (MM) - Jaar (YYYY) and the boxes in the user profile settings for birthday are in YYYY MM DD order. So the text needs to be re-ordered or the boxes need to be switched.

Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by 810
srry for the no response. But my internet was down for 3 weeks, now i have got a new modem. and its working again. I have added you to the list.

regards 810

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by DTP2
Ah, no internet is like missing a leg. I already noticed the approval and immediately changed the order of the date so it should be fine now. Hopefully next time I can contribute more.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds