Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrate from phpBB3 to Kunena

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Kuku3
Hello averybody,

yesterday I have installed my first Kunena forum 5.0.14, now I would like migrate a forum phpBB 3.2.2 to Kunena.
Is there somebody who can help me?

Thank you in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by Pinkeltje

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by Slacker
Notice that when you migrate with the script your userid in Joomla will shift to userid of phpBB 3.2. Another important thing is that migration with the script will change the superuser to a new, so you will be able to logg in. You can change back to normal after you logged in as the new superuser.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds