Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved wrong dates on posts and topics after migrating cccboard to kunena 5

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by ziso
Dear support i have manage to migrate joomla 1.5 and ccboard 1.3 to a joomla 2.5 site after upgrading the joomla 1.5 to kunena 2 and using the joomla 2.5 importer plugin to import all my users and posts to it. After this i upgrade again to joomla 3 and kunena 5 successfully without issues.

My problem is that all my imported posts have wrong dates.

Example
In joomla 1.5 ccboard a topic with creation date 21-07-2017 07:27:48 when migrated
in joomla 2.5 kunena 2 ~ 5.0.10 i get the same topic and post with this date! 17 may 2018 08:27 almost one year later!

Notice that new created topic posts and answers take the correct dates in kunena 2~5.

Ccboard has a field for time format in configuration page and has this settings inside its field for setting the dates on post and topics %d-%m-%Y %H:%M:%S
maybe if we change this to something that fits kunena better, the importer could parse the correct dates in kunena 2? any idea to fix this?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ziso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Setting for Message Time Format has also Kunena (Configuration -> tab Frontend).
Try in backend the option "Kunena -> Tools -> Recount Statistics". But I've no idea if it help.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by ziso
i did it an did nothing.. i believe there must be an issue on importer it uses timedelta settings on importing data! i believe there is something with unix time to do? and when it convert dates it adds more data on them is this possible? there is a code in /adminstrator/components/com_kunenaimporter/models/import.php

$message->time += $this->timedelta;
if ($message->modified_time) {
$message->modified_time += $this->timedelta;

i have 30.000 post and want to use kunena if someone has a solution please help.

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by ziso
so original dates are converted in kunena to timestamp format

the difference of posts

14/05/2018 14:14 with timestamp 1526307254

2017-07-18 12:14 with timestamp 1500380040

300 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes and 14 seconds. difference -25927214

What syntax must i use as mysql query so that i can execute it in myphpadmin to alter the values of the time fields by - 25927214?

any ideas?

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by ziso
UPDATE izlt_kunena_messages SET time = time -25927214 fixed it...

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #6 by SABRINA113
This nice and useful info for me. Thanks a lot
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by SABRINA113.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds