Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved "Kunena Forum Importer" / migration tool

More
8 years 1 week ago #11 by Shinju
@Xillibit, Thank you for your fast response!

It seems I was installing the wrong kunena file. I downloaded the correct file from here and now the message it's not showing up anymore. I'll now continue with the backup of my site and hope to don't have any other problems with the migration. I'll come back to update my process!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #12 by Shinju
Hi, again

Before doing the real migration in my website, I tested the forum importer in my webserver. Everything seemed alright for a moment, it was migrating the database, but after a few minutes an error message was shown.

As you can see in the screenshots, the tool was already migrating user profiles. The message error it's the following one

ERROR: KunenaImporterTableUserProfile::store failed - Duplicate entry '3043' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `t7yrw_kunena_users` (`userid`,`view`,`moderator`,`ordering`,`posts`,`avatar`,`karma`,`karma_time`,`uhits`,`personalText`,`gender`,`TWITTER`,`FACEBOOK`,`FLICKR`,`websiteurl`,`hideEmail`,`showOnline`) VALUES ('3043','flat','0','0','0','','0','0','0','','0','','','','','0','1')

Since the website in my localhost it's still working, I tried skipping the user profiles importe, and selected just to import categories, and another message was shown:

ERROR: KunenaImporterTableCategories::store failed - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `t7yrw_kunena_categories` (`id`,`parent`,`name`,`cat_emoticon`,`locked`,`moderated`,`pub_access`,`pub_recurse`,`admin_access`,`admin_recurse`,`ordering`,`published`,`review`,`allow_anonymous`,`post_anonymous`,`hits`,`description`,`headerdesc`,`class_sfx`,`allow_polls`,`id_last_msg`,`numTopics`,`numPosts`,`time_last_msg`,`access`) VALUES ('1','0','El Proyecto - Foro','0','0','0','0','1','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','Bienvenido al foro de discusiĆ³n. ','','','0','0','0','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','1')

Does anyone has an idea of what must be wrong here? Any suggestions in what can I do to solve it? Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 week ago #13 by 810
you have already a user with the same id.

So try to change the id from the admin. Then delete the old users. and run the migration again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shinju

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #14 by Shinju
It seems I made too many mistakes.

The error I was getting was because I didn't truncate before beggining the importation.
Once I did, it was really quick!

Thank you so much for the support.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Shinju.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds