Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Solved [Still] Kunena Login module broken after upgrade to Kunena 5.0.3 ("Logout" now)

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by Tormentor667
Dear Kunena team,

since I've updated to the new version of Kunena from version 4 to version 5, my Kunena Login Module seems to be broken. Anytime I try to log in from the start page, I get an "404 Component not found" error. You can try this on your own at www.realm667.com

Registration and other links work fine though and login in through the native Joomla login module works fine as well.

How can I solve this? Reinstallting the module didn't help.

Best regards and thanks alot,
Dan

*EDIT*
Same thing happens when I log in with the joomla module and try to log out with the kunena module. It also crashes and shows 404 component not found.

*EDIT2*
While being at it, the small "Please Log in to join the conversion" link below each posting doesn't work as well, nothing happens when clicking on it realm667.com/index.php/en/forum-board/le...-great-legend#klogin

*EDIT3*
After updating to the new version 5.0.3 the login works well but the logout doesn't, you also end up at the page with the title "404 Component not found". You can test this here at www.realm667.com with the User: Test and the Password: Test
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Tormentor667.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
we have already got a issue report for that problem, we are looking for a good fix.

edit2) Its opend the login on the kunenamenu, but you have disabled the menu, but I will create a issue, for when its disabled. thnx for the report
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tormentor667

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by Tormentor667
Which menu do you mean? The one in the template feature setting?

*EDIT*
Tried solving it by activating the menue in the template feature setting but it didn't fix the problem, still can't login through the module. Any workaround or estimated time the fix will be available?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Tormentor667.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Tormentor667
Has this been fixed with the recent update to 5.03?

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by Tormentor667
After updating to the new version 5.0.3 the login works well but the logout doesn't, you also end up at the page with the title "404 Component not found". You can test this here at www.realm667.com with the User: Test and the Password: Test

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by 810
Hi, this is because the extra security feature on kunena, that's only will work on the kunena component itself.

If you still want to use the login module, then you need to set "Direct Component Access" to Yes. On the kunena configuration.

More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by Tormentor667

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds