Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Solved Problem Module Kunema Loguin

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by cuesta
Hello!! Peoples ! all the best for you !!
I Upgrade my Kunema Forum to new version and all work OK !! except for one problem ...
The module Kunema Loguin not work and get the error:

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaLogin' not found in /home/ordemdos/public_html/templates/wow_guilds/html/mod_kunenalogin/horizontal.php on line 94

If change to vertical in modulo see again

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaLogin' not found in /home/ordemdos/public_html/templates/wow_guilds/html/mod_kunenalogin/horizontal.php on line 91

I check and is the same code ...
Code:
<ul class="klogin-logoutlink"> "Lines 91 or 94" <li class="klogin-forgotpass"><?php echo CKunenaLogin::getLostPasswordLink (); ?></li> <li class="klogin-forgotname"><?php echo CKunenaLogin::getLostUserLink ();?></li> <?php $registration = CKunenaLogin::getRegisterLink (); if ($registration) : ?> <li class="klogin-register"><?php echo $registration ?></li> <?php endif; ?>

I desinstall e reinstall the moudule but i see the same error .

At present i have disabled the module Kunema Loguin for website work Ok .

For moment is this , how to fix this ??

Thanks in advanced !!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by cuesta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I think you have copied files from a previous version of Kunena login under your joomla template to do an override. You can replace files under /templates/wow_guilds/html/mod_kunenalogin by newest version of files found under /modules/mod_kunenalogin/tmpl

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuesta

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by cuesta
Replied by cuesta on topic Problem Module Kunema Loguin
:woohoo: Hi !! Thank You !! I Upgrade using the Jommla Backend in automatic upgrade , and the new files not replace in correct folder.
I follow his path and did replace manually and fix the problem
Problem FIX !!

TYVM !!!

When you go to brazil contact me for one Mountain Bike Trail !!

www.ordemdospraticosdeaventura.com.br

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds