Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Question Missing link of Register acount in login form

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by hanskim
I've had problems with that in my login form is not the link "Register" Forgot: username and password is OK Register acount link is missing in the login form. How do I get to come to terms with this. I have tried to install another module but the same problem persists. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Please go to the "Backend > Users > User Manager > Options" and choose at "Allow User Registration = Yes".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds