Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for discussing add-on software products for K 3.0 that were obtained on the download page . Topics about other products obtained from other sources will be deleted.

Other add-ons that were developed by the Kunena team - but no longer maintained - are available on an "as is" basis. People who use these products do so at their own risk.

This category is for the community to share their experiences and to develop their own solutions to problems that they may encounter. Please note that the adminstrators and team moderators are not obligated to reply to topics in this category.

Solved K 3.0.1 Login Module - Log In/Out Gives a 404

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by Andyman
Regardless of what I set the Login and Logout Redirection settings to, I get a 404 error when trying to log in or out. It also doesn't seem to matter where on the site I put the module. The rest of the module works normally, so I'm very confused as to why its primary function doesn't. Any ideas?

Here's my Configuration Report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_tendo_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : JSN Tendo | author: Joomlashine Team | version: 2.1.0 | creationdate: 05/29/2013

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.0 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Hello Andyman,

it's a bug in the Login Module. If you set "Direct Component Access = Yes" it should work.
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/issues/149
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andyman
More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by Andyman
That fixed it. Thanks!

One more question about the login module:

I see an option to hide/show a link to the "private message inbox", but I don't see anything about private messaging in the Kunena backend. Is this for an addon?
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds