Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Last topics New! sign stopped showing

• Mariosgr
  • Mariosgr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #1 by Mariosgr
Last topics New! sign stopped showing was created by Mariosgr
Suddenly New! stopped showing in the lst topic module.
You can see the last post but not the the New! sign.
Any idea what is wrong ?
I tried all settings 1 by 1 and i didnt find what was wrong.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please see my reply posted a few minutes ago.

I suggest that you read the information printed at the top of this page which states:

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

When people have problems with the Kunena Latest module it would also help if they posted a screenshot that showed all of the module settings they're using for that module.

Without the information I referred to above, I do not know the answer to the question that you have asked, sorry.

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #3 by Mariosgr
Replied by Mariosgr on topic Last topics New! sign stopped showing
Ok you are right for this

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 999M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : helion | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1

i attach the module setings
Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for posting your configuration report and the settings you are using with the Kunena Latest module.

The NEW indicator should work the same way for the Kunena Latest module as it works for the forum component.

Obviously, the NEW indicator is only displayed (both in the forum and in the Kunena Latest module) if you are logged in and you have not read the topic. If you have read the topic then the NEW indicator will disappear.

The NEW indicator also only works for a limited amount of time. See also NEW indicator disappears from unread topics after after a day or so .

It is also possibe that the template you are using from Shape5.com may be causing problems. See Problems with Kunena caused by templates and plugins from Shape5.com .

Does this help?
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Mariosgr

sozzled wrote: Thank you for posting your configuration report and the settings you are using with the Kunena Latest module.

The NEW indicator should work the same way for the Kunena Latest module as it works for the forum component.

Obviously, the NEW indicator is only displayed (both in the forum and in the Kunena Latest module) if you are logged in and you have not read the topic. If you have read the topic then the NEW indicator will disappear.

this is my problem is not showing, i know this

The NEW indicator also only works for a limited amount of time. See also NEW indicator disappears from unread topics after after a day or so .

this is my problem is not showing, i know this too

It is also possibe that the template you are using from Shape5.com may be causing problems. See Problems with Kunena caused by templates and plugins from Shape5.com .

It was working a few hours ago and in not working now,
thats why i say that they stopped.

Does this help?

All these i know,
but are not helpfull.
Thank you anyway.

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #6 by Mariosgr
Still having this problem,
anybody can help ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled

Mariosgr wrote: It was working a few hours ago and is not working now

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #8 by Mariosgr
You mean that after creating the module,
the New Indicator works for 48 hours only (example) and after stops ?

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #9 by Mariosgr
Any help ?
Somebody ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #10 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: The NEW indicator also only works for a limited amount of time. See also NEW indicator disappears from unread topics after after a day or so .

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds