Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Adding a class to the "Content - Kunena Discuss" link in content

More
7 years 1 week ago #1 by Tormentor667
Dear Kunena developers,

currently I have the problem that I can't independently style the "Discuss the article..." link in the Joomla content to he Kunen forum because the link doesn't have a unique class attached. It's simply a "a" link. Could you add a class to the link itself so you can independently style the link (for example turning it into a button) for the plugin?

Best regards,
Dan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #2 by ruud
Hi Dan,

I can do a PR for that.
There are actually two links that are 'class-less': the one you pointed out and the readmore below the discussions.

If you or one of the devs can tell me what the best class names would be for these then I can add them.

regards,
Ruud.

sharing = caring
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 week ago #3 by Tormentor667
I am totally open to how the class can be called, maybe something like "kunena-discuss" and "kunena-readmore"?

More
7 years 1 week ago #4 by ruud
Hi, good suggestion. Would like opinion of devs if these are okay and compliant to naming convention for Kunena

sharing = caring

More
7 years 5 days ago #5 by ruud
Here you go: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/pull/249

added resp. kdiscuss-topic and kdiscuss-readmore as classes on the links.
Also added a space after the : in the topic link text.

sharing = caring

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds