Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena Discuss 3.0.1: Fatal error: Call to a member function reorder() on a non-object in ../administrator/components/com_content/models/article.php on line 617

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Shimei
Hi,

I just finished migrating/upgrading Joomla! 2.5.14 to 3.1.5. Some of the problems I ran into with Joomla! 2.5 - I was hoping would not be so with 3.1.5. When I try to edit an article through the front end I receive the following error on a blank white page:

Fatal error: Call to a member function reorder() on a non-object in /home/religio9/public_html/administrator/components/com_content/models/article.php on line 637

When I disable the discuss plugin the issue goes away and the edit can be saved. While it is not of prime importance.. this issue has been around on my websites for quite a long time, so I'd just like to bring this to the Team's attention.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KRevista | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-05-25

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.0.5.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 3.0.5.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 3.0.5.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 3.0.5.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the report, i will try to take a look to it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by N6REJ

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by N6REJ
I'll ask yet again... any update on this? It happens with NON- RT templates also.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : JowGradient | author: JowWow | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.9.3 | Jomsocial 3.1.0.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
G'day, N6REJ.

I don't know anything more than what has been posted in this topic. We use a Rockettheme template (with the Kunen Discuss plugin here, at www.kunena.org ) I am unaware of issues involving the Kunena Discuss plugin and Rockettheme templates. Have you asked at the Rockettheme forum?

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by N6REJ
I'm not using RT, thats the other RP. I'm using a modification of protostar.
it could possible be a combo of jomsocial and kunena, I don't know. All I know for sure is turning off the discuss plugin solves the problem.
alpha user points is installed also but I didn't see a apparently conflict there.

More
10 years 2 months ago #7 by gray
From this thread groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/joomlabugsquad/yXWcPW718Ro it seems to be Discuss plugin's issue.
However, it's difficult to replicate as on clean Joomla install it's not appearing.
If somebody who has sites with problems provides FTP access to them, or creates a back-up (or test site), I'll have a look at the issue.
Please send me a PM or email - justphp{-at-}gmail{-dot-}com

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

More
10 years 2 months ago #8 by N6REJ
nothing personal gray but I don't know you well enough to give you access to my info.
its kinda depressing that 3 months have gone by and this is still not resolved. I understand it only happens with Jomsocial AND Kunena combination but still...........

More
10 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
I have no information to assist. Based on the degree of interest in this topic, two people have problems.

I have no personal experience of these issues.

More
10 years 2 months ago #10 by Shimei
Well, I'm not convinced now that it is a rockettheme conflict. I am now using yootheme, and this is the error I have when saving an article on front end.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds