Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question Page does not reload after sending a post

More
8 years 7 months ago #11 by chris9044
Ok - I had Kunena CB Plugin enabled and so it worked well. Also the problem with the 20 seconds waiting time seems to be solved. So the main thing is fixed.

One small question: I have Kunena Latest installed and use it several times with different parameters. In some the date an time is showed and in others it is showed like %14.%b. %2015 - %18:%Mai. Where can I change that? I searched but I didn't found a place to change that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #12 by 810
I think its missing a s in the translation should be %s

modules\mod_kunenalatest\language

More
8 years 7 months ago #13 by chris9044
Unfortunatelly the problem seems not to be solved. When I only enable Kunena-CB Plugin the access rights don't work properly. It tells me that the control option "joomla.group" is disabled. So some people don't see the content of the forums.

When I enable Kunena-Joomla Intergration again, it works, but I have the same old problem, that the new post is not showed after sending.

How can I solve that problem?

More
8 years 7 months ago #14 by 810
You have a conflict with a other joomla plugin. So I think you can disable them one by one, until its working, then you know which plugin is broken.

More
8 years 7 months ago #15 by chris9044
I disabled now all of the plug-ins, lot of work - but no result. It only works when I disable Kunena - Joomla Integration Plug In - only then... What can I do now?

More
8 years 7 months ago #16 by 810
do you see any error on the php error log

More
8 years 7 months ago #17 by chris9044
I only see one error in the left menu:

+Strict Standards: Declaration of mosDMDocument::save() should be compatible with JTable::save($src, $orderingFilter = '', $ignore = '') in /homepages/44/d547813620/htdocs/hps/joomla-intranet-2015/administrator/components/com_docman/docman.class.php on line 770"

So I should upgrade Doc-Man - but I don't think that will cause the problem, or do you think this could be the problem?

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #18 by xillibit
Strict standard error isn't blocking the software, it's just an information for developer

chris9044 wrote: I disabled now all of the plug-ins, lot of work - but no result. It only works when I disable Kunena - Joomla Integration Plug In - only then... What can I do now?

Which plugin did-you have disabled exactly ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by xillibit.

More
8 years 7 months ago #19 by chris9044
This plug-in, which you see in the screen-shot in the attachement
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #20 by chris9044
Do you have any idea, what I can do next to solve the problem?

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds