Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Question Page does not reload after sending a post

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by chris9044
Hallo

I searched longer time but I didn't found any solution. Since a short time the page is not reloading after I clicked the "send"-Button. The page just stays there and after about 10 minutes the 504 Gateway Time Out error appears on the page. But the forum actually sends the post - the post is visible after in the forum and also I get a mail about the new post.

I didn't change anything at Kunena or Joomla, when this happens first time. Now I upgraded to the newest version and the problem stays the same.

Below is my configuration Report.

Thanks very much for an answer!
Chris

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 120M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : SustainCo-Intranet | author: Design72 | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4

Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by chris9044.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Please update
- Joomla 2.5.28
- Kunena 4.0.3
- Kunena Latest 3.1
- CommunityBuilder

Change template to new blue eagle,

I see you still have the Kunena blue eagle 1.7.2 version

Disable the kunena - jomsocial plugin
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by 810.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by chris9044
Thanks for your answer. Is there no easier way to solve a problem which was working before?

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by chris9044
Hallo

I did as you said with a bad feeling in my stomache.

I updated Kunena to 4.05
I updated Kunena latest to 3.1
I updated Joomla to 2.5.28
I updated Blue Eagle Template

So far everything worked well, but the problem was not solved at all.

So I did the last step and updated Community Builder from 1.91 to 2.010 and my horror scenario happened:

As soon as I want to go to my profile I get the error message "Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in /homepages/44/d547813620/htdocs/hps/joomla-intranet-2015/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001"

...and also my members are not shown as they did before. I don't get any of the names in the list. Maybe for you it's a minor problem, but for me I don't know what to do.

And still the problem with the send function in Kunena is not solved. It stays the same problem as before.

So how can I solve this new problem with CB and how can I solve the original problem with the send-function?

I knew I had a bad feeling with all this updates, so unfortunatelly it went the way I was thinking, that all the updates can't be made without problems.

Thanks for your help, I really need it

Best Regards
Chris

More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by chris9044
And I also disabled Kunena Jomsocial Plugin. Here my new configuration report:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 120M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : SustainCo-Intranet | author: Design72 | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.5 | creationdate: 2015-08-17

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.5 | 2015-08-17 [ Turnau ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.1

Thanks for your help!

More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by 810

chris9044 wrote: Hallo

As soon as I want to go to my profile I get the error message "Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in /homepages/44/d547813620/htdocs/hps/joomla-intranet-2015/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001"

You should uninstall the user cbsimpleboardtab plugin see: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-pub...ased?start=42#248790

For send issue:
Please try with default joomla template, if working, then its your joomla template, if not then disable all none default kunena and joomla plugins, then check again. If working, then enable the plugins 1 by 1, until the one is broken. Then you know which plugin is faulty.

More
8 years 7 months ago #7 by chris9044
Ok for my profile in Kunena. I changed template - didn't work.

But then it works as soon as I disable Joomla Plugin in Kunena, but it takes 20 to 25 seconds until I see the sent post, which gives the user the impression that the system doesn't work and he will click "Send" a second time in this time.

More
8 years 7 months ago #8 by 810
you don't disable joomla plugin, kunena needs that plugin.

You have a conflict with a other joomla plugin. So you need to check which plugin is faulty.

More
8 years 7 months ago #9 by chris9044
Thanks for fast answer. But it is really like this: as soon as I disable Kunena - Joomla Intergration it works (last time even without waiting) - everything seems fine - as soon as I switch on - it doesn't work. So because it works: which problem could appear if I leave this plugin disabled?

And which plugins shall I disable? I have 70 plugins enabled... which type of plugin could it be? I didn't change any plugin or anything else before the problem occured.

Thanks for your help!

More
8 years 7 months ago #10 by 810
if you disable the plugin, then kunena should not work.

No access.

or you need to enable access option on the kunena - cb plugin

Then you can disable it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris9044

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds