Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Template Override Bug?

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by triscoe
Hi, I am using J!3.2.3 and Kunena 3.0.5.

I'm guessing this is a bug? I have a template override set up.

I have left the default categories installed and just gone about working on the template.

I have changed the file /category/list_embed.php to reflect a change I would like. Just as an example, if I put an extra <div>test</div> into the override file, this is reflected on the home page (index) of the forum.

But, then when I click 'Main Forum' the change is not reflected. If I then place the same edit in the file /category/list_embed.php in the main Blue Eagle template folder, the change is reflected on the 'Main Forum'.

If I click onto the index page, this still reads the template override file, as it should. Is this a bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds