Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important According to Google AdSense, K 3.0.4 is not Multi-Screen Optimized

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #1 by ssh
According to google AdSense, my kunena website is not Multi-Screen Optimized, and this issue is affecting my earnings proceeding from mobile devices.

This is what I mean:

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by ssh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by coder4life
Hello chiripas,

I would like to know the criteria Google thinks the site is not Multi-Screen optimized (I am not saying it is not true, but not knowing the criteria of how it that is evaluated is complete guessing on our part).

Out of curiosity, are you using a responsive Joomla template? This might not have anything to do with Kunena specifically.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #3 by ssh
I'm using the default kunena beez5 (html5) with kunena Blue Eagle 3.0.4.

I don’t know the criteria they are using, but I am pretty sure, that the template could be optimized even more for mobile devices (In my case, it could be the beez5 or blue eagle or both).

NOTE: When you visit my website using a mobile device with a small screen, almost everything is out of place.

You can use this site to make some tests:
mobiletest.me/

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by ssh.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by coder4life
Unfortunately we are not putting in much time to make Blue Eagle responsive. We have made slight changes to allow the site to function, however we are more focused on making these changes in our new template going to be released with Kunena 3.1

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #5 by ssh
I found the article explaining how they calculate the score:
support.google.com/adsense/answer/4366344

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6 by coder4life
Thanks for getting back to us and publishing the criteria.

More
9 years 11 months ago #7 by ssh
Any official date for 3.1 release?
I am now using a joomla responsive template but blue eagle is not helping

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled

chiripas wrote: Any official date for 3.1 release?

Please see the notice at the top of Kunena 3.0 Support (reporting defects) page:

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0. Topics about other versions of Kunena will be deleted.

Do not use this category:
  • ... to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;

Because you have not observed the guidelines for this category, this discussion is now closed.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds