Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Embedding Issue

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by MatthewGbr
Embedding Issue was created by MatthewGbr
Hi I recently installed Kunena with the Blue Eagle template to my website . I am trying to set up the forum at the moment but can't seem to embed videos from youtube or twitter with the corresponding buttons. Soundcloud and Instagram work great. I have sent a pic to show how the forum looks at the moment. Here is a link to aazadipublications.co.uk/forum/main-forum . Can you please advise me what to do as I am new to Kunena.

Kind regards

Matthew
Update: I have tested different templates and turned bootstrap on. Now a lot of the errors have gone but even though the buttons are working I still can't get it to display the youtube link , twitter and ebay on my current template. I did switch to protostar template but I could only get the youtube embed to work.

Any ideas how to solve this would be welcome

Regards
Matthew
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by MatthewGbr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Embedding Issue
For Ebay and Twitter you need a key in the configuration (tab BBCode).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds