Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Admin -> Categories, Missing Entries

More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Hey Guys

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, an installation issue or a bug.

I'm using Joomla with Kunena for quite a while now and i'm always updating both Kunena (5.1.8) and Joomla (3.9.2). Everything (except two issue, which I have reported here) worked fine so far.

Today I had to add a new category. When I logged into the back-end of Joomla to add the new category I've noticed that I only see 1 section and two categories assigned to that section. Yet, there should be around 5 sections and quite a few categories. They are all displayed in the front-end.

So I've added a new category. Again, it isn't displayed in the back-end, yet visible in the front-end.

I can directly access the categories in the back-end if I use the IDs. I've tried to reset all filters, but nothing helped.

The categories i see in the back-end are visible for everyone in the front-end (public). The categories I don't see aren't. But i have no idea if this is related in anyway. Furthermore, it seems that this behavior is quite recent and was introduced with either a recent Joomla or Kunena update.

Any suggestions? Or anyone else struggling?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by rich

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by YourFavoriteSpamBot

rich wrote: Please read this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/general-questions-a...owing-in-the-backend

Ooops. Didn't see that thread. Thanks and sorry for the annoyance. :)

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds