Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question User Status Buttons Don't Seem to Be Working.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by webdevtim
When I click on my avatar image in the upper left hand corner of the post page, I get a drop-down the would appear to allow me to control my status depending on whether I wanted to engage in a conversation or not.

When I am logged in my status is reported as offline. When I click the "Online" in the profile drop down, nothing happens and it still shows me as "Offline".

After playing around with the buttons, for some reason id did change my status from "Offline" to " Away"

I would think that when I am logged in, my status would be logged in. If I am logged in, and I click "Away" my status will change to away, until I come back and click "Online" again. If I am logged out, then my status would be "Offline" when others are logged into the forum.

This doesn't appear to be the way it is currently working.

What have I done wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds