Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Error 403 as moderator trying to link to new topic

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by robdotinfo
All was well with my K 5.0 installation, then I made the mistake of upgrading to 5.1 and all hell broke loose (separate topics).

I was advised to reinstall K 5.0, which I did and this solved most of the problems, except for the following:

I have configured Kunena so that the first two posts by a new user require moderation. As administrator I get an email from the site, that contains a link to the new post that requires moderation.

Example:

www.surfski.info/my-forum-profile/1-gene...v10-sport.html#31654

Now what happens is that I see the following error:

This doesn't make any sense.

As administrator, if I open a topic that has a post that requires moderation, I can see it and deal with it. It's only when I try to access the topic by clicking the link in the email that this error occurs.

This means that I can moderate posts to existing topics, but I'm completely stuck if it's a new topic - I can't get to it to moderate it.

My configuration is as follows:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_helix3 | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 2.5.3 | creationdate: Jan 2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.14 | creationdate: 2018-03-14

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.14 | 2018-03-14 [ Stephen Hawking ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.1.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.0

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds