Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Rendering Error in layout Topic/Edit/Editor: Method getBBcodesEnabled() is not..

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by detlef
I get this error with Kunena 5.1.0-RC1 (Release Candidate)

Rendering Error in layout Topic/Edit/Editor: Method getBBcodesEnabled() is not defined in /home/qoperatn/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/kneat/layouts/topic/edit/editor/default.php on line 20
Layout was rendered in /home/qoperatn/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/kneat/layouts/topic/edit/default.php on line 223

My configuration is:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024m | Max file upload: 150M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Favourite | author: FavThemes | version: 4.1 | creationdate: 2012

Kunena default template details : Kneat | author: Roundtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2017-11-01

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.0-RC1 | 2018-01-03 [ RC1 ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,
I'am not sure if the third party template Kneat from Roundtheme that you are using has been updated and tested against Kunena 5.1.x

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by detlef
I reset 5.0.13 for now and all it's ok.
I hope you'll do some new template for next release 5.1 to improve forum speed, UX and SEO.
Thamks ;)

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #4 by dtwsolutions
I'm getting this same error in 5.0.14. I tried going back to 5.0.13 and it didn't fix anything. For Kunena, I'm using the paid for Blue Eagle template and the site is running Joomla 3.8.6 and the JoomlArt template ja_company. When creating or replying to a post, there is no editor window that displays... so nothing can be typed. Please help. Thanks!

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #5 by 810
for the paid blue eagle, there is now a rc version on the Blue eagle download page. That one should work on Kunena 5.1

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #6 by pintobuck
I'm getting the same error

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Login/Logout: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '}' at line 1. Please enable debug mode for more information.

I'm running:
Kunena 5.1.1
Blue Eagle5 v.1.0.5 template
Joomla 3.8.10
Joomla template is Gantry 5 Hassium, which seems unaffected.
MariaDB 5.5.5-10.2.13
PHP 7.0.29
Apache Server on a large website hosting service.

Problem only occurs for logged in members. Problem noticed after Joomla update to 3.8.10, and then Kunena updated to 5.1.1. I was still using Blue Eagle5 v.1.0.4 template in Kunena. Problem remains after I updated to Blue Eagle 5 v.1.0.5. I ran DB check table and optimize via phpmyadmin, which reported all tables are ok.

Now that I look at the Topic Title, I see that my error message is a little different. So, ok to move as moderator sees fit (of course). Thanks in advance.

Later Edit -- I think I solved my problem.
Kunena Tools Diagnostics -- said "TEST PASSED No issues found" one every item.
Kunena Logs showed several Fatal Errors

I reinstalled the latest Kunena Forum download and my problem went away.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by pintobuck.

More
5 years 9 months ago #7 by pintobuck
This error message came back after I reinstalled Kunena 5.1.1.

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Login/Logout: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '}' at line 1. Please enable debug mode for more information.

So, I downloaded Kunena 5.0.14, installed it, and the problem is gone, at least for right now.

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds