Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved emoticons modal behind black screen

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by legu
Hi there,
I have installed Kunena 5.0.1, in joomla 3.6.2, PHP 5.3, and I am using it_community3 as template. It seems that i have a little issues with some features.
When I click the emoticons icon, the modal is not available because is behind a dark screen. Another issue are the icons that have sub-menus, like text-size, color or video. when I hover the icons the cursor is in Pointer, thats ok, but I cant select none of the options because my cursor change very quickly to text,

You can see what is happen in the attachment

Any help will be grateful.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by legu
Thank you 810!

More
4 years 1 month ago #4 by nhoj050789
I have same issue the emoticon is blank shown when I tried to click it for some reply messages

More
4 years 1 month ago #5 by rich
Please don't ask your question in age-old solved topics. When you write "I have same issue" then it should be the same solution working for you.
Please create your own topic with more accurate information and also create a configuration report. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report
The following user(s) said Thank You: nhoj050789

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds