Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena CRITICAL FAIL after updating to Joomla 3.6.0

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by puniksem
I updated my site core Joomla files to version 3.6.0 and immediately noticed that Kunena forum is displaying a serious problem.

Even though all categories and other settings indicate everything is okay in the backend, all categories and forum content will not display and attempting to post a new article leads to a permissions error.

The statistics fail to display any data, all displaying a (0) on each entry

Please can anyone offer a suggestion as to why this is happening, I can ill afford to lose all my members articles.

We are what we repeatedly do - excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
could you add the kunena report.

And try first clean cache.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi puniksem,

I think, there is style conflict on your site. Please post your site url here, I'll help you find the answer.

Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds