Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Buttons too long and forum posts going off screen

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by ChrisL
Hi

I recently upgraded from 1.6 Joomla to 3.3.6 and also Kunena latest version from what was being run on 1.6.

Iv noticed that the buttons have become very long for things like topic reply and also the forum posts are disappearing off screen at the right hand side. Both these problems only happen when a user is logged in.

Here is an example:

www.aberdeensnooker.co.uk/index.php/forum/14/12088#12105

Any ideas how I sort this please?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by ChrisL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by ChrisL
That doesn't really help me. My buttons are displaying when logged in for example COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_TOPIC_REPLY instead of the usual Topic Reply. This wasn't the case before. But has happened since updating joomla and kunena for 3.3.6. Any ideas how to change the buttons back to normal first of all? I am using the basic Beez2 template by the way.

Configuration Report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by ChrisL.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
You use the old Kunena template 1.6.4. Go in backend to "Kunena > Templates" and choose the template Blue Eagle 3.0.7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisL

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by ChrisL
Yes only just figured that out I just made the new one the default and formatting sorted!

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds