Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How can I change the BBcode toolbar buttons?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by x85301
Hello,

i tried myself in customizing Kunena a little bit. I found a few things in internet, so i managed to inmpelent function to insert a tweet in Kunena.

But, my problem is that i don't manage to insert a button in BB-Code bar for this thing.

I edited "libraries/kunena/bbcode/editor.xml" so that the help-button does what i need. How can i change the button? I don't want this "?" in there but a twitter logo or something like that.

Can anyone help me?

^^sorry for my bad english, i try asking the question in german also, maybe there are germans here:

^^ Ich habe einen Tweet-BB Code ins Forum eingebaut, der Button hierfür ist der "Help" Button. Also von der Funktionalität her, wenn ich draufklicke erscheinen die Tweet-Tags und wenn die ID eines Tweets dort eingefügt wird, erscheint der Tweet im Forum.

Nur, möchte ich den Button an sich austauschen, und habe keine Ahnung wie das geht. Also ein Twitterlogo o.ä. anstelle des Help-Buttons.

Bin langsam am verzweifeln, wäre echt toll wenn mir da jemand weiterhelfen könnte ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You need a image editing program. It is the picture default.png in "components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/media/iconsets/editor/default".

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by 810
This function is added on the new kunena 3.1.
We are fixing the final bugs. Then we are releasing the beta.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
It is possible, instead of changing any of the source code or designing a replacement for the file ../components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/media/iconsets/editor/default/default.png, to create your own images for each button in the BBcode editor toolbar.

Let's say that you want to change the image for the "help" button. The image for this button is defined in the Kunena Blue Eagle template with the property
Code:
background-position: -396px -18px;

This means that the "question mark" image that you see is defined as a sprite . The easiest way to change this behaviour is to add your own definition at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file, something like this:
Code:
#Kunena #kbbcode-help-button { background: url('----the URL of the image you want to use instead----') no-repeat !important; }

This is a "quick fix" to the problem and it's as good as what rich and 810 suggested.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by x85301
thank you guys, managed it :D

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds