Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by NosTraDomus
For statistics at the botton, the legend states, Administrator (red)..etc

i just installed 3.0 so, i had to manually add it in the css file...no big deal.

But, it seems, that as it has properly loaded the css, the names, attached to post or categories, still remain, the defaul color, so it doesnt attach the correct color to the names.

the page: www.bad-bastards-club.com/index.php/forum/index

if u see the bottom, statistics now show the right color, but JUST there, anywhere else and the names associated with those colors for admi,mod..etc are no where, instead it just loads the default light color no matter the rank.

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by NosTraDomus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

You can add the bellow CSS code section to the template.css file.
Code:
#Kunena #kwhoisonline a.kwho-admin { color: #ff0000; /* You can change the color code */ }

Regards!

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NosTraDomus

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by NosTraDomus

9themestore wrote: Hi,

You can add the bellow CSS code section to the template.css file.

Code:
#Kunena #kwhoisonline a.kwho-admin { color: #ff0000; /* You can change the color code */ }

Regards!

sounds good! THANKS
now, i just have to wait for the FTP process to unfreeze itself before i can reconnect again and download that file then change and upload again...

stupid ftp, after 2 minutes stops, timeout error...every freaking time...then my front end and back end are down for 5minutes or so...maybe bandwidth limits reached?!..who knows.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by NosTraDomus
that code already exist...but i found it, and ill change the color...for them all.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #5 by Jiminimonka

NosTraDomus wrote: that code already exist...but i found it, and ill change the color...for them all.

It does not exist in your Joomla Template .CSS file, which is where you have to insert it, otherwise every time you update Kunena.

You might want to add !important to the CSS as well to make sure it over rides the Kunena CSS.
Code:
#Kunena #kwhoisonline a.kwho-admin { color: #ff0000 !important; /* You can change the color code */ }

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #7 by NosTraDomus
i added these to the garava theme, (fourms.css & forums default.css)/www/components/com_kunena/template/garava/css/kunena.forum.css

and the blue eagle theme...(fourms.css & forums default.css)

after reading the last part, i thought i add it to the style theme,
/www/templates/bf3/css/template.css

at first, the attributes were so that they would overwrite...
i changed the permissions for the .css files to 777 upload, then change back to 555

i looked on the site using inspect element tool for chrome, theres a joomla.css, but i looked and looked, it just wasnt there! even the inspect element tool sais 404-not found!

so i made a blank css file and just pasted that code in...and made the permissions 555

went to backend, delete cache...
went to chrome, deleted cache..cookies..etc

doesnt change...

i recently had the old joomla 2.5 then updated couple days ago to 3.0, thus triggering the system to update kunena and other modules...
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by NosTraDomus. Reason: ADDED MORE INFO

More
10 years 7 months ago #8 by Jiminimonka
Don't add it to you Kunena CSS, add it to your Joomla Template CSS file, in your /templates directory in Joomla.

If you would please also read Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

Please read the FAQ.

More
10 years 7 months ago #9 by NosTraDomus

Jiminimonka wrote: Don't add it to you Kunena CSS, add it to your Joomla Template CSS file, in your /templates directory in Joomla.

If you would please also read Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

yes, that would make sense....its just that...well..theres no joomla.css or template.css
maybe the update deleted it..who knows why...

Attachments:

More
10 years 6 months ago #10 by Jiminimonka
The Joomla template is inside your Joomla folder www.yourwebsite.com/templates/templatename and the css file for your template will be in that directory somewhere - the screenshot you have provided is not your Joomla directory. Probably it is inside the public_html folder.

Please read the FAQ.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds