Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Upgrade 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 hangs

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by Goldie
Hi,

I am new in this forum and run Kunena on my website since 3 months. It runs great and I had no problems so far. I had successfully upgraded to 3.0.6 recently and now wanted to apply 3.0.7 upgrade. However, it hangs in step preparing installation and afterwards my forum is inaccessible. Only when I go back in browser and go to Kunena in backend, I can click on complete installation there and it will proceed.

I am worried that I now have a somewhat incomplete installation and have reverted to 3.0.6 be reinstalling it.

I have tested with Joomla 3.3.6 and all current patches on my Ubunut Development Server and on my live site with a provider. Both show same symptom with hanging at "Preparing installation".

What should I do?

Best regards and keep up the good work, Goldie
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Upgrade 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 hangs
try to clean cache and try again,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goldie

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Goldie
Replied by Goldie on topic Upgrade 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 hangs
Hi,

thank you, that made the trick.

Best regards, Goldie

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds