Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Upgrading from 2.0.4 with automatic updates

More
10 years 6 months ago #31 by sozzled
Thanks. As far as I can see, your configuration report now indicates you have a good basis upon which you can go forward.

Assuming that your J! 2.5.14 site is not broken in any way, that the Joomla _assets table is not corrupted somehow (and the version of JomSocial that you're using is incapable of having a playing part in preventing you from installing other Joomla extensions), theoretically the only thing that you need to now do is to install K 3.0.2 using the technique as documented in K 3.0 Upgrade Guide .

If that does not work then there must be a reason why it's not working and your site error log may contain information that will help you analyse the cause. Please let us know how you get on. There are other ways you can upgrade if this does not work. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #32 by 4Bweb
I've tried but i still have problems.
I attach the error i receive.

I hope you can help me because the website is broken.
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #33 by sozzled

4Bweb wrote: I've tried but i still have problems.

What, exactly, did you try? :S

More
9 years 11 months ago #34 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds