Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena using the template CSS?

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1 by kominid
Hi, I'm new and would like some help if possible?

I've just setup my joomla installation with Kunena and it appears that the forum page is using the wrong CSS (Jommla Template CSS instead of Kunena).

I believe I have done my due diligence googling but still can't find the solution.

I turned on the bootstrap CSS option which fixed the page somewhat, but still not completely.

I have tried using some code in the custom.css file and this hasn't worked either.

I have attached my config report and an image of the page in question.

TIA,

kominid.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : SITE2019_2_1 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2019-08-28

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.14 | creationdate: 2019-08-13

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.14 | 2019-08-13 [ Nix ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by kominid. Reason: added attachment image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena using the template CSS?
I'm sorry, but I do not see a image. A link to your forum would be helpful so I can see what you mean.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #3 by kominid
#####EDIT2######

fixfaqs.ddns.net/ff/index.php/ct-menu-it.../1-welcome-to-kunena

######EDIT2 DONE######

#####EDIT#####

Temporary live link = fixfaqs.ddns.net/joomla3-3.4.1/index.php.../1-welcome-to-kunena

#####EDIT DONE######

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the site isn't live or online atm so I cant link you.

i have attached the image to this post using the attachment button below. '
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by kominid.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena using the template CSS?
The double icons are here because you use the template setting Load bootstrap css = Yes and Bootstrap 2 icons.
When your Joomla template supported Fontawesome, you can use Font Awesome icons instead. Alternative you can also use external Font Awesome (you find all this options in the Kunena template setting).
Or another possibility, you hidde the small symbols via less code. Try this code in your custom.less first, it should solves also the list style on left in the profile:

Code:
@media (min-width: 768px) { .icon-topic, .user-circle.user-default, .icon-big { background: transparent; } } ul.unstyled.center.profilebox > li:before, .profile-expand.center .content ul li:before { display: none; }

Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kominid

More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by kominid
Hi Rich, looks like the custom.less edit did the trick.

I'm not sure of the etiquette here so I replied and gave you a 'Thank you'.

I will look into the awesome font also.

Much appreciated.

DB

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds