Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question link registration

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by andrea79
link registration was created by andrea79
Hi and thanks for the support of the forum , I installed Kunena forum on my website. I have the following problem: the link registration page shows 404 error.
Can you please tell me how to customize the link registration to the forum?
Thank's a lot Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic link registration
Please enable the debug mode then the error message should be more precise.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by andrea79
Replied by andrea79 on topic link registration
Hi Rich, I developed the site into a subfolder and all was well, when I moved the site to the root folder, the link registration remained the old one. I thought it was a caching issue, so I deleted the cache but the ilnk remained the old one. I've probably set manually the link to the registration form, but I can not find ways to change it .

I leave the link on the home page of the forum : vitalitytao.com/index.php/forum/home

and I leave the link pointing to the registration form : vitalitytao.com/nuovo/index.php/componen...ership/forum/sign-up ?

thanks for your help.

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic link registration
are you using any sef component?

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds