Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Loved Invisible pending messages

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by colin99
I have a pretty active forum and from time to time I see a pending message in a discussion category - but when I click on the "message" to check and see what it is - and whether or not to approve the message, there is nothing there.

Is this just a glitch in the database or is there actually a message buried in there somewhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Invisible pending messages
Please try followings: Click on the search button, mark the option "Show Unapproved Posts" and in the keyword field put only a star. * Then click on search. Unapproved posts should be found (if there are any).

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by colin99
Replied by colin99 on topic Invisible pending messages
Aha! Worked! Thank you --

Interesting that clicking on Pending Messages results in no messages shown...

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Invisible pending messages
this is a glitch.

Like if you on the second page for pending messages, and you see just 1 message, and then approve the message, and go back. You are still on the second page. but you don't see any message or the pagination.

On Crypsis we have solved this, by always show the pagination

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds