Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved How do I change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index?

More
10 years 6 months ago #11 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Navigation
Hi folks,
Well, here I am again. I making reasonable progress but have hit an impediment. This may actually be more a Joomla question then Kuenea but here goes. When folks select Forum from the menu they are whisked away to the Forum, but, they land on the topics tab. I would prefer they land on the index tab. I am reasonably certain this can be tweaked but... it is another assumption :S ... I just need a path.

Thanks!

Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Navigation
See my earlier answer to you on this topic. It's the same question and I have the same answer for you.

More
10 years 6 months ago #13 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Navigation to Kuenea Forum
Hi Folks,

This question may be more Joomla related then Kuenea but I will start here. When a visitor to the mylgs clicks on the forum tab they are whisked away to the Kuenea Forum and deposited on the Recent Topics page. I would prefer that clicking on Forum would result in the visitor being deposited on the Index page. I suspect that is a url associated with the forum tab and I am going to be embarrassed to find out how simply it can be changed. But... I just cannot find where I would make that change :S

Thanks

Rick

More
10 years 6 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Navigation to Kuenea Forum
*** Topics merged ***

I have answered your question twice before. Please watch the video tutorial posted in msg #5 above for the answer. Thank you.

More
10 years 6 months ago #15 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Opening Page
No wonder yer Sozzled :-} Thank you for taking the time. Fixed in two minutes...only seconds after watching the video. In my defense I did try several searches but, wrong terminology. Navigation, landing page and other terms that seemed relevant to me. Sort a like assumptions :-) Thanks, case closed.
L8R
Rick

More
10 years 4 months ago #16 by afterburner
Replied by afterburner on topic redirect to forum index
how to redirect users to index page but not to recent ?

More
10 years 4 months ago #17 by afterburner
Replied by afterburner on topic redirect to forum index
ohh sorry !
i find

More
10 years 4 months ago #18 by sozzled

More
10 years 1 month ago #19 by Krysa
Replied by Krysa on topic Change the main page
Hello,
I have a forum kenuna portal joomla. After logging on to the portal and switch to the forum do I get the last-topics. Can I set my home page "Index". I looked for it but can not find anything anywhere. I have Joomla version 3.2 and kenuna is the current version. I searched on this forum but probably wrong. Please your clemency and your response.

More
10 years 1 month ago #20 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Change the main page
G'day, Krysa, and welcome to the forum.

This is one of those frequently asked questions (it's a good idea to look at the FAQs tab on the menu near the top of this page for these things) and it's easily resolved by looking at How do I change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krysa

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds