Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Forum admin button has dissapeared

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Mereinetidor
Hello
In fact, when i log to the forum, I can't see no button to acceed to the admin panel (see this link to an image of my actual forum ). I'm sure my pseudo is the (only) one defined as administrator and, few months ago, I acceeded to this panel. I just remember the link was obvious, same as all forums ...
But now, I see no link to the admin panel. The only thing I can do seem to be a moderation of members , but I don't know how to create or modify topics (well, the admin panel)

So, is there someone who could guess what is happening and how to I can acceed to the panel ?

PS Sorry for my bad english
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Mereinetidor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by rich

In fact, when i log in, I can't see no button to acceed to the admin panel.

What do you mean with admin panel? There is no button for this. If you want go in your administration, then add the word "administrator" on your web address.
Code:
www.yourwebsite.com/administrator

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Mereinetidor
I'm not talking about joomla/my website administrator. This, I acceed.
I'm talking about kunena/forum admin. Where you decide the name of the topics, for example

Sorry for my bad english once again

EDIT I changed the name of the topic.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Mereinetidor.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
What exactly you want change? Please create a screenshot and mark it.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by Mereinetidor
Well , I would like to edit and add main topics of the forum.

As you can see in my first message screenshot, my forum has three stages : Bienvenues (wellcome), Règles du jeu (rules of game) and "le site" (the website). And I 'd like to change it... add one stage and change the name of the second.
To do so, I have to reach the forum admin panel ... don't I ?

So, how can I do This ?

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #6 by rich
For this option there is no button. The name of category you can change in "Backend > Kunena > Category Manager > click on the Category which you want edit".
Please see also this doc: www.kunena.org/docs/Simple_forum_setup_instructions
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by rich.

More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by Mereinetidor
OKKKK ! Everything's getting clear.

Big thanks for your help

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds