Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question I was able to make avatar smaller, but the height of topic still too high

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by sergei123
I think that this is not a good idea that developers don't pay attention on customising height of the topics. It would be much convenient to read, if the user's information would be looking much compact.
I like to make height of the topics smaller as possible, - don't want to waste a lot of space, when users post just one -couple sentences. I was able to decrease the avatar, but IE and chrome still show me same height of the topic as was before. if I inspect element in chrome it show me the height 229 px and nowhere I can change it.
The same page with firefox looks good, because I was able to inspect and fix it with firebug. Chrome and IE are not affected by that change.
What I can do to make it looking the same in other browsers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
You can place the profile above. (Backend > Kunena > Template Manager > Blue Eagle > Profile Position)

Attachments:

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by sergei123
Not sure why, - the height stays the same.
Testing: systemadmin.pro

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by sergei123
The height stays the same in IE and Chrome.
It is automatically decreasing just only in Firefox

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by 810

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by sergei123

More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by 810
if you want smaller height on msg:

#Kunena div.kmsgbody {
min-height: auto !important;
}

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #8 by sergei123
Tried, - started working in IE, but still the same issue with Chrome.
Another question, - if it is possible to remove the gender icon and online status. All of them can to lower the height, - and if somebody will need them - still can open the profile.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sergei123.

More
8 years 10 months ago #9 by sergei123
Anybody knows, how it is possible to edit the size, especially the height of the posts in the Kunena 4.0?

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds