Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Need hints about K 2.0 [confidential] tag to develop my own BBcode parser

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #1 by ariaji86
Hello..
I want to make bbcode some kind like hide function but advance it to become hide before hit thank you the post. i using kunena 2.0.4

but it becomes problem when someone quote post which include that hide tag, it will includes to the textarea. i found that some tag wont be included to text area like confidential tag.

so i want my newowntags (eg. [hidethanks]) just like confidential tag if someone quote that post.

*** There was a second, unrelated question included here. It has been removed by the forum moderator. One question per topic ***

sorry if i posted in the wrong section of the forum.
thanks for the kunena forum..
i'm very love it..

Thanks for all the hard works
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Explained in post; subject changed and topic moved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2 by ariaji86
finally got it by myself..
and i succeeded make this plugin..
time to release it.. :D

Please close this thread.. thanks..

Thanks for all the hard works
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by ariaji86. Reason: Please close this thread.. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Would you like to share your invention with the rest of the community?

Time to create page: 0.745 seconds