Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 2.0.4: add a button to the BBcode toolbar

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Philip Bainbridge
Hey folks just wondering if any one can help me here im running Kunena 2.0.4 but am wanting to add a button for joom gallery into kunena bbcode editor so users can select there already uploaded pics :).

I have a button plugin that works with joomla content plugin but i know this is not used for the kunena editor.

All help would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Philip Bainbridge
Or could any one point me to the correct file i need to edit and i will work it out well try :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds