Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 2.0 custom "Create An Account" link wanted

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by simonharding
Hello all.

I am posting here as a last resort - having exhausted forum and google searches. :pinch:

All I want to do is to edit the "Create An Account" link in the Kunena Profile Box at the top of the forum in order to point to a custom registration page as opposed to the default Joomla registration.

I dont want to disable registration from Kunena, just change the link.

So far the only answer I have found was to edit:
com_kunena/template/default/plugin/profilebox/profilebox.php and at line 103
Code:
$registerlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&view=register&Itemid=' . $Itemid);

Now - if I could find this code to edit I would! However there does not seem to be a profilebox folder at this location - nor can I find the file profilebox.php anywhere in the Component folder.

I am using Joomla 2.5.11 and Kunena 2.0.4.

Help! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Mortti
What is your custom registration page?

At default, Kunena use Joomla!...

If you have some custom or 3rd party registration pages I think that is not a issue?

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by simonharding
I am using Joomla for user registration (not Community Builder or JomSocial or similar) but I am using a custom form for registration.
The link for the custom form is "/index.php/registration-form".

I have edited the php in the Joomla log in module so that "Create an Account" links to the above URL.
Now I need to edit the php in Kunena so that the "Create an Account" in the Forum log in box also points to the new URL. However I cant seem to find the relevant bit of code that contains the existing default URL for Joomla registration.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by simonharding
Can no-one point out in which file I can edit the registration link?

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds